Wednesday 31 March 2010

Contents Page

my contents page I created a background from the photos I took of my artists. However, I thought that the artists should not be on the contents page as the background as a normal music magazine would not centre every page around one band/artist. However, I still wanted to use the photo’s to tie in with the theme of the magazines bright colours and natural backgrounds. I decided this after I tried to create a background just using paint and not the higher quality/more professional looking background. 

I edited a photo with the male artist in it so that it was just the scenery. I done this using the programme paint. It involved selecting parts of the image and flip/rotating them to create a pattern that flowed well and didn't look bad. I then formatted it so that this image fitted to an A4 portrait size.


















No comments:

Post a Comment